3-9-19 Visit

Sally
Observed parent at nest 11:00-11:30.  Got a few glimpses of the eaglet moving around, but I was unable to get a good photo.  You can see just a bit of the tail in the picture.

Re: 3-9-19 Visit

Stylechick60
Awe!  Thanks for sharing Sally🦅❤️

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 10, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Observed parent at nest 11:00-11:30.  Got a few glimpses of the eaglet moving around, but I was unable to get a good photo.  You can see just a bit of the tail in the picture.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/3-9-19-Visit-tp7575258.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: 3-9-19 Visit

Drlester3
The attached photos were taken on 3/2/19 in In the AM around 8
Lester

On Mar 10, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Sally [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Observed parent at nest 11:00-11:30.  Got a few glimpses of the eaglet moving around, but I was unable to get a good photo.  You can see just a bit of the tail in the picture.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/3-9-19-Visit-tp7575258.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/3-9-19-Visit-tp7575258p7575259.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML

_DSC0140asc.jpg (3M) Download Attachment
_DSC0007ASC.jpg (2M) Download Attachment
_DSC0070asc.jpg (2M) Download Attachment

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/3-9-19-Visit-tp7575258p7575260.html