35,000 hits and counting!

Congratulations, Trisha, on your 100th post to the PP Eagle Watch FORUM!

Of note, is the the fact that the FORUM has attracted over 35,000 views since last December 10, which was only 3 or 4 days before the eagles laid their first egg. By any measure, the FORUM has been a wonderful means of communication. The number of "hits" would warm the hearts of a commercial Web site, yet this is a labor oaf love that involves so many people motivated only by their love of the natural world and their desire to protect these magnificent birds. We are all learning so much about the behavior of "our" eagles.

Let's keep up the momentum as we see our dream of an eagle sanctuary unfold.

Thanks to everyone!

Ken and Mary Lou

Re: 35,000 hits and counting!

Trisha
Wow!  Thanks Ken...I had no idea. They surely have been some of the most rewarding and interesting for me. I'm going to swing by the nest this am (even if it's still pouring) to try to check on things with all the storms yesterday.

It will be great to have you and Mary Lou back in South Florida. You've really been missed!