APRIL 25: Update and video on condition of the grounded eaglet:

APRIL 25: Update and video on condition of the grounded eaglet:

Update on condition of the grounded eaglet:

"Pelican Harbor has been working around the clock to coordinate with local regulatory agencies as well as wildlife rehabilitation centers from around the country to determine the best course of action for this little one. It has been determined that returning it to the collapsed nest is not a safe or viable option. Thankfully, its sibling is still in the nest and being cared for by both parents. We are exploring other solutions and will update you once we have finalized our plan of action!"

Video at this link is very encouraging!

https://www.instagram.com/p/COGfqwyAetl/

Re: APRIL 25: Update and video on condition of the grounded eaglet:

naturegirl
Thank you for the update Ken, we figured renesting was out at this point. Glad the remaining part of the nest os holding for the other eaglet