Adult Eagle seen at Nest Tree 9-10-2022

Rockitglider
Hello,

I just wanted to say that one of the adults was at the same tree as last year's nesting location. Then it was there as well in the morning at the other side of the park.

Kit

Re: Adult Eagle seen at Nest Tree 9-10-2022

Sally
Thanks Kit, seems like it's early in the season for a sighting.  Looking forward to some eagle watching.

Sally

Re: Adult Eagle seen at Nest Tree 9-10-2022

naturegirl
wow seems like 2 months early. So the pair will be inside the park again?

Re: Adult Eagle seen at Nest Tree 9-10-2022

Rockitglider
Hello,

Too early to tell. But I hope they decide to nest at 10th street. I like to get better shots from there, maybe they will build a new nest. Fingers crossed!

Kit

Re: Adult Eagle seen at Nest Tree 9-10-2022

naturegirl
I know I miss seeing them and watching over them inside the park is too far and dark for me to see.  If it's better for them less harassment then inside might be better.  We'll see where they land