Another Nest Visit 4-27-2021

Rockitglider
Hello,

I was at the nest talking to Mitch, and we both decided to leave as there was no birds there, adult or chick, and I just got all my cameras put away and the whole family came flying in so I grabbed my camera and started snapping shots of as many as I could. I was very lucky again to get these shots, they flew right over my head and one chick kept circling around the nest tree giving me some great shots, there was actually more to process than these. I'm posting a link because there was so many. Hope you like them. It was golden hour too!

https://img.gg/HRc9Oqn

Re: Another Nest Visit 4-27-2021

naturegirl
Great shots great to see both eaglets doing great

Re: Another Nest Visit 4-27-2021

Stylechick60
Great photos. The family is so beautiful ❣️

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2021, at 12:37 AM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,

I was at the nest talking to Mitch, and we both decided to leave as there was no birds there, adult or chick, and I just got all my cameras put away and the whole family came flying in so I grabbed my camera and started snapping shots of as many as I could. I was very lucky again to get these shots, they flew right over my head and one chick kept circling around the nest tree giving me some great shots, there was actually more to process than these. I'm posting a link because there was so many. Hope you like them. It was golden hour too!

https://img.gg/HRc9Oqn

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Another-Nest-Visit-4-27-2021-tp7576157.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML