Any information about NW Miami Bald Eagle Nest?

Any information about NW Miami Bald Eagle Nest?

I last visited the Palm Springs North nest on Easter Sunday, April 5, at which time I saw no eagles in or around the nest area. Construction of the road widening was proceeding. I have been out of state much of the time since then, and I wondered if this pair was ever confirmed to have produced offspring.

If anyone can provide information, please post here or E-MAIL ME.

Thanks!

Ken

Re: Any information about NW Miami Bald Eagle Nest?

Phil Martin wrote:

Hi Ken,

Is this the Miami Gardens nest?

If so, I was there about 2 weeks ago and observed no activity.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Any information about NW Miami Bald Eagle Nest?

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 7:05 PM, Ken Schneider <ken@ROSYFINCH.COM> wrote:

Hi, Smith--

Do you know whatever became of the eagles that tried to nest on the cell tower in Miami? It was late in the season and I suppose they never bred there.

Thanks!

Ken

Smith replied:

I know that they were roosting  in a radio tower across the street from the cell tower where the nest is located up on till the end of last month then they stopped roosting there I don't know where they went but the other morning one was on the radio tower and that's all I know.

I also visited the nest off Miami Gardens Dr and they too have relocated  I sure they'll be back.  That 's a big nest they have in the Australian Pine.