Any news on this nest?

Rockitglider
Hello Eagle fans,

Does anyone have any news to report on this nest? Thanks,

Re: Any news on this nest?

Sally
I have enjoyed the information shared by the members of this forum and learned so much by being here.  It is unfortunate how things have changed recently.

Ken Schneider shared this post in February.  I have not joined the Facebook group mentioned yet.  Hope all of our eagles are surviving the smoky conditions.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.17.s1.nabble.com/Dave-Madsam-photos-of-Pembroke-Pines-eagles-tp7576448.html

Re: Any news on this nest?

Rockitglider
So thats why there are no more posts on this forum? Too bad,

Re: Any news on this nest?

I tried this link to FaceBook, but you can't view any of the pictures unless you become a member of the group, too bad

Re: Any news on this nest?

Sally
I just joined the suggested facebook group.  It has been reported that the Pines eagles have not been seen since the end of May.

Sally