April 6, 8:00 to 11:25am

Ed Mattis
When I got there I was informed Justice had flown from the nest and landed in a nearby tree. Justice then flew back to nest area and fell out of sight. The nest was empty and the two adults were in nearby trees calling and looking down. By 9:15am the adults had flown and one of the Eglets (possibly Hope) landed in a pine tree east of the nest, then fley and almost landed on a power line, but then went to one of the dead trees. From about 9:45 to 11:25 I saw no more Eagles. The photos are not great, poor light direction and gray sky, but document what I saw.

Ed