At the nest this morning

Trisha
There was a great group of very respectful and thrilled people who got to experience the sight of the parents bringing fish and feeding the eaglets. The Fish and Wildlife Dept also came and with the help from the Pembroke Pines Police are erecting a fence and yellow tape to make sure spectators stay back next to
the highway. There also was a crew from Animal Planet filming the wildlife officer talking about the bald eagles and the steps being taken to protect the nest. I'm returning at 5, and Joe, who has been there all afternoon, can leave. I will be back tomorrow morning as well.