Audubon EagleWatch online training on October 20, 2019

Audubon EagleWatch online training on October 20, 2019

Audubon EagleWatch online training will be conducted on on October 20

The more eyes on our Bald Eagle nests, the better for protection of the eagles!

If you are interested in observing a Bald Eagle nest and submitting your observations, even if only once every one or two weeks, you may wish to partricpate in one of these training sessions. Note that an online training session is planned for October 20.

Shawnlei Breeding, Audubon EagleWatch Program Manager writes:

Hello!

Just wanted to update everyone that I’ve added two more trainings: one in Sarasota on 10/19 and another Online training on 10/20. For more details and to register for either of these trainings, go to: http://eaglewatchflorida.org/training_registration.html. And if you previously registered for a different training but want to change to one of the new dates, send me an email and I will update your registration.

Although not a training, I will be speaking about the EagleWatch program at the Audubon of SW Florida meeting this Thurs, 9/19. The meeting will be held at:

The Collaboratory (Southwest Florida Community Foundation headquarters)

2031 Jackson St
Fort Myers, FL 33901
7:00pm-9:00pm

Ample parking is available in front and behind the building and along the north side. Registration is not required.

Much of the information presented will be different from what I cover in the trainings. If you’re in the area and are free, I’d love to see you there!

Shawnlei Breeding
Audubon EagleWatch Program Manager
407.644.0190

Audubon Center for Birds of Prey