Bald Eagle Flashback

This morning, while Mary Lou and I birded Nelson Lake Forest Preserve in Batavia, Illinois, an adult Bald Eagle suddenly rose up in front of us. I was so surprised I almost forgot to take its picture!

It made us feel right at home!!!!

See today's Blog about it here.

Ken

--
Ken and Mary Lou Schneider
Miramar, Florida and North Aurora, Illinois

Rosy Finch Web Site: <http://www.rosyfinch.com>
Ken's Blog: <http://blog.rosyfinch.com>
Ken's Photos: <http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch>

Re: Bald Eagle Flashback

Lisa baumbach Reardon,
Ken- can you check back through the forum when you have a minute- and see when the last sightings were here - I believe it has been a week now-

Thank oyu!

Re: Bald Eagle Flashback

As I said in my Blog, "As of this writing, it appears that Justice, who
was last observed being fed at the nest on May 30, was last seen on June
4, along with one remaining adult."

Keep an eye on the FORUM in case there are any later sightings.