Blue Cypress Lake - "Osprey Heaven"

Mike Fossler
Had an opportunity this weekend to go to Blue Cypress Lake, west of Vero Beach. Ospreys come every winter/spring by the thousands to nest in the cypress trees which line the perimeter of this beautiful lake. the scene is unbelievable!

Here’s a link to a website (Meet-up Group) where I posted some of the photos I took at Blue Cypress Lake this weekend. There are other people’s photos from the same place. This link will take you to the first of 14 photos I posted (you can see who posted in the lower right corner under the photo).

http://www.meetup.com/SoFla-Nature-Photo/photos/913583/14943241/t/pc1_cl1

Enjoy!