Chicks in the nest!

Rockitglider
We have hatched Chicks!, or maybe just 1 chick, I need to observe a little more to determine if there is more than 1 by now, I saw her feeding at least 1 chick, but only a few bites of fish and then she was back to laying down. But there is definitely a hatched chick as of Sunday last week end. I would say I think she was probably sitting on another egg still. I'll post some pics of her feeding it when I process them.

Kit

Re: Chicks in the nest!

Stylechick60
Great news!!

Thanks Kit!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 18, 2019, at 2:07 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

We have hatched Chicks!, or maybe just 1 chick, I need to observe a little more to determine if there is more than 1 by now, I saw her feeding at least 1 chick, but only a few bites of fish and then she was back to laying down. But there is definitely a hatched chick as of Sunday last week end. I would say I think she was probably sitting on another egg still. I'll post some pics of her feeding it when I process them.

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Chicks-in-the-nest-tp7575182.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Chicks in the nest!

Rockitglider
Hello everyone,

Here's a video of the first born of 2019, kind long, but I really like watching them. She is so big but still so gentle. Happy New Year BTW, hope everyone is doing well. Try to Have Fun this year as much as possible! Linked to my Nikon site, hope it works okay.

Kit

http://img.gg/fpph91t

Re: Chicks in the nest!

naturegirl
Saw the pair this morning so glad they aren't expanding the road

Re: Chicks in the nest!

Sally
Fantastic captures of our eagle family.  Happy New Year.

Re: Chicks in the nest!

Rockitglider
Hello again,

Here's a couple of stills from the same day as the video.

Kit

Image 1

Re: Chicks in the nest!

Stylechick60
Happy new year!!

How sweet momma is♥️♥️
Love the pictures and the video.   Looks like there is only one eaglet again this year.  Precious.

Thank you Kit!

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Chicks-in-the-nest-tp7575182p7575184.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML