Chicks starting to Fledge!

Rockitglider
Hello,

This weekend I saw that one of the chicks has flown to a nearby tree, the other two are still in the nest. They all look good except that the small one still is laying down most of the time, I don't know if this means anything.

Kit

Re: Chicks starting to Fledge!

Speechykeane
Very exciting..  Its hard for me to see what is going on in the nest as I drive by, but I did notice yesterday one of the eaglets in the other tree..
One evening last week, I saw the two adults side by side in a tree west of the nest and all three chicks were visible in the nest from the road..  It would have made for a nice family portrait.

Re: Chicks starting to Fledge!

Rockitglider
Hello,

Yes I saw the same thing, but it was the West Coast nest with E9 and I thought the same for the family picture.

Kit