DRAFT Proposal to FDOT for Nest Camera on Light Pole Opposite Nest

DRAFT Proposal to FDOT for Nest Camera on Light Pole Opposite Nest

After losing most of this breeding season because our proposal to FPL for a nest camera on the power pole was not acted upon, we are hoping that FDOT may consider our new proposal, for a wireless nest camera to be placed on the very high street light on the north side of Pines Boulevard, opposite the nest.

The Bald Eagle Sanctuary Steering Committee's DRAFT proposal includes a map and images of one equipment option, as well as a cost estimate that had been prepared a year ago.

See: PROPOSAL TO FDOT FOR NEST CAMERA