Dec 17 Visit to the Nest area. Nest Located!

Dec 17 Visit to the Nest area. Nest Located!

NotToofast
The Miramar pair constructed the nest in the same spot as previous season...Here the male perched on a snag nearby the nest..

It looks to be the male...He probably was in nest duties...

While the female was out (Searching for food probably)...In the pic it is possible to see the nest...The Eagle is looking in the other direction..

Minutes later the female arrives and looks like "scolds" the male for not being in the nest!! She tries to push him from the snag and we hear her complaints!
The Female gets right there in Nest Duties...she grooms the nest for a while...

And the behavior continues....Impossible to know with certainty if eggs in the nest...but the behavior indicates brooding...
And the couple is seen in a single pic when the nigth is closing...Female nest, Male watch...
We could even hear some 'communication' between the pair...now that is darker and all goes quiet in the nest area by the canal...