Deerfield Beach Bald Eagle Nest - 5/5/14

Deerfield Beach Bald Eagle Nest - 5/5/14

Hellene Grundler
Bald Eagle Parent (Female)Fledgling For the past 2 weeks I have been observing the parent by either calling or flying by the nest tree with food enticing the fledgling to retrieve it.

Re: Deerfield Beach Bald Eagle Nest - 5/5/14

KellyHeffernan Proj Perch
How cool is it that we can see the goings on at two nests now!  Thank you.

Regards - Kelly

Kelly Heffernan
SFAS's Project Perch
(978) 412-5313