Deerfield Beach eagle 6/9/14

Hellene Grundler
My last sighting of the fledged eaglet was 5/27/14. I continued visiting every 2-3 days still no sighting of DBE1 or adults. Last evening as I approached the nest sight there he was, DBE1 sitting in the nest bowl. As I approached closer a juvie perched in a nearby tree flew north over the lake in Quiet Waters Park. Could it be his sibling that fledged in April? I'm hoping it is!Deerfield Beach EagletDeerfield Beach Eaglet

Re: Deerfield Beach eagle 6/9/14

NancyB
Great shots!  It seems the eaglets go off wandering and return to the nest for a while after fledging.

Nancy