Deerfield Nest Visit

Rockitglider
I went the nest last weekend and saw both eagles sleeping at the nest tree, or near it, but it doesn't look as though they have started any nest building at this time. But they are both there and looking good, it was too dark to get any pictures and they leave as soon as the sun rises for the day.

Kit

Re: Deerfield Nest Visit

Speechykeane
I hope they rebuild!  It's maybe a good sign that they are still in the area...

Re: Deerfield Nest Visit

Stylechick60
Thanks for the update Kit!  I was at grand lake in Colorado yesterday and saw and heard their eagles. So exciting!

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2019, at 9:31 AM, Speechykeane [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I hope they rebuild!  It's maybe a good sign that they are still in the area...

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Deerfield-Nest-Visit-tp7575330p7575332.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML