Eagle Spotted in Quiet Waters Park Sunday

Eagle Spotted in Quiet Waters Park Sunday

Rockitglider
Hello Everyone,

The nesting season is starting and I have been looking for the Eagles this week and last week, I spotted one of them yesterday at 6:30PM flying low over the lake just west of the Ski Lake. I couldn't tell which one it was, but I hope to see both of them together at some point soon. I also checked the nest tree that they used last year and I don't see any nest development going on there yet.

Re: Eagle Spotted in Quiet Waters Park Sunday

Rockitglider
Hello,

Saw another eagle at the park on Tuesday at 6:30pm. Still have not seen both together.

Kit