Eagle nest cam in NC

Jill W
I have been keeping my ex coworker up to date with pics, videos, etc., of our PP Pines family.

He sent me this link to a web cam in NC (where he moved to about 10 years ago)

Gives an idea of what ours may look like.  Hope you get to see it while the fish is still on the nest.
 http://www.basic.ncsu.edu/eaglecam/index.html

Jill

Re: Eagle nest cam in NC

Jill W
Sorry, but the web cam does not appear to be working very well.  It takes me at least 10 attempts before the picture comes up for me.  Wonder if it is their problem or my computer.
Jill

Re: Eagle nest cam in NC

Mike Fossler
Worked OK for me - I tried it right after you posted it this morning and now (4:11pm). It takes 20 seconds or so to load and finally settle in to a normal picture. Also, it is not a fluid motion, frames of video are updated every 5-10 seconds or so which is fairly normal for webcams. MF