EagleWatch 2019 Annual Report

From Shawnlei Breeding, Audubon EagleWatch Program Manager--

"It is my privilege to partner with the army of amazing  EagleWatch  volunteers  and  share in  the  incredible  experiences  of  this  season.  The  EagleWatch  Program  grew  again  this  year,  monitoring  and  protecting  more  nests  than  ever  before.  As  we  grow,  we  are  also  innovating our processes for improved data collection   and   offering   online   volunteer   trainings in order to better meet our goals...

"Attached please find a digital copy of the 2019 Audubon EagleWatch Annual Report. We had another great season and our work would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers, partners and donors. Thank you for all you do to help protect nesting Bald eagles in Florida!"

Sincerely,

Shawnlei Breeding
Audubon EagleWatch Program Manager
407.644.0190