Eagles are back

Rockitglider
Hello,

I have been seeing the eagles almost daily now, and they won the battle for the nest again from the Osprey's, so they will most likely be nesting in the same tree as last year. The Female has been there almost daily, but the Male has showed up the last two days, the Female fought against the Osprey for the nest by herself and apparently won that battle because these pics are at the nest tree. It looks like they might start early this year, I'm not sure why, but it's okay with me

Kit

Re: Eagles are back

Stylechick60
Yaaay!    So they go North, Kit?   I Did not know that they fought with ospreys over the nest! Very interesting!
Great pictures ❣️  so nice to see our two eagles! I guess we never did come up with names for them.......

Tammie

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 24, 2020, at 12:19 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hello,

I have been seeing the eagles almost daily now, and they won the battle for the nest again from the Osprey's, so they will most likely be nesting in the same tree as last year. The Female has been there almost daily, but the Male has showed up the last two days, the Female fought against the Osprey for the nest by herself and apparently won that battle because these pics are at the nest tree. It looks like they might start early this year, I'm not sure why, but it's okay with me

Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Eagles-are-back-tp7575602.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Eagles are back

Rockitglider
Here's another shot from today

Kit

Re: Eagles are back

Stylechick60
Majestic ❤️

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Eagles-are-back-tp7575602p7575604.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Eagles are back

Rockitglider
Here's some more shots from my Nikon site, the first two are movies and they are long so you can skip to the shots if you want to.

http://img.gg/hvdRFNA

Kit

Re: Eagles are back

Stylechick60
Loved the videos!  Wish we could have heard them talk 😀 I would love to see them in person.   So majestic 🇺🇸❤️
Great pictures. Thank you Kit!

Sent from my iPad

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Eagles-are-back-tp7575602p7575606.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML