Eaglet is about to fledge

naturegirl
Back in town and stopped by the nest briefly. Very cloudy but saw the adult perched over the eaglet who was sleeping in the nest. Was around this time last year the eaglet fledged, the Pembroke Pine eaglets have just fledged so this week will probably be last time to see this family

Re: Eaglet is about to fledge

Stylechick60
Thank you for the pictures.   Iā€™m sad to hear this but nature must take its course.  šŸ™

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2019, at 3:07 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Back in town and stopped by the nest briefly. Very cloudy but saw the adult perched over the eaglet who was sleeping in the nest. Was around this time last year the eaglet fledged, the Pembroke Pine eaglets have just fledged so this week will probably be last time to see this family

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Eaglet-is-about-to-fledge-tp7575279.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Eaglet is about to fledge

cmozzey
Very nice pics. Thank you for posting.

I was out there April 1 and 2nd and got a few pics. Sat in my truck next to the road.
After about 20 minutes in the nest, one of the adults flew out past me and south over 10th street.