Evening nest observations

Trisha
Upon my arrival at 5:30pm one adult was on the nest engaged in feeding of both eaglets. That adult remained on the nest until 6:30 pm when the second adult flew in with small unidentifiable prey (very low light)and began to feed. The first adult then left the nest and flew to large pine east of the nest closest to the road and remained for just a few minutes preening its feathers until it took off to the west.

Re: Evening nest observations

Thanks, Trish. I notified the NBC6 reporter and they corrected his story about the "missing adult" on the 11 PM news.

Re: Evening nest observations

Trisha
I saw that Ken...thanks for doing that.