Exciting news Eaglet fledged and is flying !

Exciting news Eaglet fledged and is flying !

naturegirl
I got there at 8;30 waited till 9 didn't see any eagles so was getting ready to leave then out of the blue comes Jr flying to nest few minutes later one of the parents showed up on their favorite tree just SE of nest.

Re: Exciting news Eaglet fledged and is flying !

Stylechick60
WOOHOO!!!!  Yaaay
How exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2018, at 10:55 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I got there at 8;30 waited till 9 didn't see any eagles so was getting ready to leave then out of the blue comes Jr flying to nest few minutes later one of the parents showed up on their favorite tree just SE of nest.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

naturegirl
Thank you. None of of that have been going every week to check on them ever saw jr branching kind of went to hoping around the nest to flying. I was worried at first when I didn't see them the first flight can sometimes be fatal.

Re: Exciting news Eaglet fledged and is flying !

Stylechick60
Seriously??  Oh my gosh that’s so sad that it can be fatal for their first flight! I was reading that siblings can be brutal to each other, as well. Oh dear....mother nature is so challenging and interesting and sad and happy! 😩😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2018, at 10:17 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you. None of of that have been going every week to check on them ever saw jr branching kind of went to hoping around the nest to flying. I was worried at first when I didn't see them the first flight can sometimes be fatal.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML