FEB 11: Incubation continues

This morning at about 7:40  AM one adult was barely visible, deep in the new nest. I believe it was the female (Jewel). The other member of the pair was not in view. The top of her head is visible over the right rim of the nest:

At about 8:15 AM she stood up and suddenly launched into flight, to roost on a high pine near the corner of Pines & 208th.

Before I could even get a photo she flew back in the direction of the nest, but no one could see any evidence that she had reoccupied it. I departed  about an hour later and there was still uncertainty as to whether she had left the eggs unattended. The weather was warm and this would not be dangerous, but usually one of the adults would normally keep watch from a roost nearby. She could have done this from a tree out of sight in the woodlands to the rear (south) of the nest.