FEB 16

JesseG8r
The chick is getting big. Mom sat in the branch above the next the whole time, and dad came around with a fish at one point.

Re: FEB 16

Stylechick60
I saw one of the eagles in the tree getting on sawgrass last week and was so excited!
Great shots.  So beautiful 🦅

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 17, 2019, at 9:52 AM, JesseG8r [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The chick is getting big. Mom sat in the branch above the next the whole time, and dad came around with a fish at one point.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/FEB-16-tp7575235.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: FEB 16

Stephanie5056
I’m goi g to stop by today. I see them every day on my way to work.always makes me smile

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 10:28 AM Stylechick60 [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I saw one of the eagles in the tree getting on sawgrass last week and was so excited!
Great shots.  So beautiful 🦅

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 17, 2019, at 9:52 AM, JesseG8r [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

The chick is getting big. Mom sat in the branch above the next the whole time, and dad came around with a fish at one point.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/FEB-16-tp7575235.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/FEB-16-tp7575235p7575236.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile