Family portrait april 9th

naturegirl
Only shot of all 3 in the tree. Still haven't seen the juvi fly with the parents. On the 9th the female flew into the nest trying to get the juvi to fly, was so hot only stayed about 30 mins so I don't know if she left with parents or if anyone has seen them fly together.

Re: Family portrait april 9th

Stylechick60
Great pictures!   Hoping all is well with them.   When do mom and dad leave the eaglet to be on his own?😢

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2018, at 9:54 AM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Only shot of all 3 in the tree. Still haven't seen the juvi fly with the parents. On the 9th the female flew into the nest trying to get the juvi to fly, was so hot only stayed about 30 mins so I don't know if she left with parents or if anyone has seen them fly together.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Family-portrait-april-9th-tp7574949.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Family portrait april 9th

naturegirl
I think about 4-6 weeks they should be able to fend for themselves, I think some still hang around and others leave. This pair has produced abut a dozen chicks that fledged in the past 5 years from what I understand yet sightings here are rare so it seems the chicks go up toward central floridia where there are more eagles there year round

Re: Family portrait april 9th

Stylechick60
Interesting

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Family-portrait-april-9th-tp7574949p7574952.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Family portrait april 9th

Rockitglider
 "This pair has produced abut a dozen chicks that fledged in the past 5 years"

Yes from my understanding this is E14

Kit