Female Eagle Nesting In Virginia Struck & Killed By Plane Today

Female Eagle Nesting In Virginia Struck & Killed By Plane Today

vdelauz

Re: Female Eagle Nesting In Virginia Struck & Killed By Plane Today

Jillw
Sorry, I don't think I'm going to read this right now.  I have enough negative things going on now, I don't think I can handle reading a sad story about an eagle's demise.  Maybe in a couple of months, I'll be able to handle reading it.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention, though.

Jill