Fri am, 22 May 09, 8:15-9:45

Trisha
I arrived just after 8am and found Tom watching Justice (I think) in the tall pine next to the wire right of the nest. The light was very poor for pictures due to the overcast. Smith arrived a short time later, but the other eagles never appeared. The usual perching spots were checked and we came up empty. Smith left about the time I did at 9:45 when it began to rain. As we were walking to our cars, Justice took off also. I was going to wait out the rain but it got worse so I finally left. Tom was still planning on waiting a while longer to see if the rain stopped.....so I hope he was able to spot the other juvenile and/or the adults.