[Fwd: FW: Thank you and nest photos]

Barbara Walker's e-mail is a sober reminder that this could be the fate
of the eagle nest tree in Pembroke Pines. An exotic Australian Pine with
brittle wood and shallow roots, towering above the Melaleucas, it could
easily become the victim of a windstorm. In the case of this nest, the
eaglets had already fledged when the tree came down.

Click on the photo links at bottom of message to view them.

Ken

--
Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Local Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Sandia Crest Birding Forum: http://rosyfinch.com/Rosy-FinchFORUM.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)
"I am at peace with everything when I can feel, hear, smell and see the amazing wonders that nature can provide." (Ryan Beaulieu, 1987-2005)