Hope & Justice in the nest

AquaLou
Around 10 am this Saturday morning, as Tricia, Carolyn, Fernando and I watched, one of the "kids" (Carolyn's term - - I like it) flew into the nest.  A few minutes later, the other kid landed.  They both now seem to have much better control of their wings.  Neither adult flew in with food, but was perched on a maleluca tree to the west.  After a short time, the eaglets flew the nest separately and landed in the same maleluca tree, near the parent.  The youngsters were too far from the road and too low to get a clear photo, but it was enjoyable to see both siblings perched together away from the nest.
Lou