I think we should keep posting this week

I think we should keep posting this week

Lisa baumbach Reardon,
I think that whenever someone has been out checking the nest, we shodul try to keep posting htis week, to see if our Eagle family is really gone-
 so sad- the rains were probbaly just too much for them!

Re: I think we should keep posting this week

I agree with Lisa. Negative reports are important in establishing departure dates as well as re-visits to the territory by adults as well as youngsters. Brian has found that eagles nesting to the south tend not to migrate very far to the north, while those upstate may move far up the east Atlantic coast-- many to Maryland and Virgina in the vicinity of Chesapeake Bay.