I will try to monitor on weekdays after 5 pm.

I will try to monitor on weekdays after 5 pm.

Jesus Hoyos
I have noticed that many spectators also come to watch the bald eagles on the weekdays, and due to this I will volunteer to monitor the nest area on weekdays between 5 to 6 pm.

Re: I will try to monitor on weekdays after 5 pm.

Kelly Smith
Thank you Jesus!  You have done so much to help these eagles, and at such a young age.  I hope that you always believe that you can make a difference - even the quietest and the youngest of us have wonderful things to offer and can help to change the world!  You are an inspiration to us all.