I will watch nest

Kathy
I will watch nest sunday from 10am to 1230 noon
live your life don't watch it go by . . .

Re: I will watch nest

Thank you, Kathy-- the more eyes on the nest, the better. We think the
eaglet is on the ground, possibly to the west end of the forested area.
The adults should tell us where it is, if they try to feed it.

Ken

Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)