I will watch the nest Sunday

lisa baumbach readon
I can be at the nest roughly 12;30-2pm Sunday.

Someone who has been there please send a report of the missing chick

Thank you.

Re: I will watch the nest Sunday

Not been found, but may have been heard to the west near the dead
Melaleuca stand. The more eyes the better! Thanks!

Ken

Ken Schneider
Miramar, Florida & North Aurora, Illinois

Web site: http://www.rosyfinch.com
Eagle Nest: http://www.rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/rosyfinch

"Openness to the natural world and our response to it lie at the core of what we do and why we do it." (Fr. Tom Pincelli)