I will watch tomorrow (April 21), Wednesday and Friday 4:30-7:30 and..

I will watch tomorrow (April 21), Wednesday and Friday 4:30-7:30 and..

Jill W
I have enjoyed reading all of the watchers' reports and seeing the pix taken during the time I was not able to be there.
I was not able to view Smith's video, though.  I couldn't find a link or any other way to get to it.  Am I the only one with this problem?
Jill

Re: I will watch tomorrow (April 21), Wednesday and Friday 4:30-7:30 and..

Smith's video should be the third one in the video boxes near the top of this page:

http://rosyfinch.com/BaldEagleNest.html

If that does not work, go directly to YouTube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N38IhYaEHtw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Frosyfinch.com%2FBaldEagleNest.html&feature=player_embedded

Re: I will watch tomorrow (April 21), Wednesday and Friday 4:30-7:30 and..

I missed seeing you Jill and your reports also....I'm glad you are able to resume your watch duties!