Interesting eagle photo from Dunedin: "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

Interesting eagle photo from Dunedin: "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

Barbara Walker sent this e-mail and link to an interesting photo:

Please check out Ron Smith's website http://www.Pinellasbirds.com.  Click on the North County tab for a fabulous photo by Susan Pulling Robinson.  Susan took the photo just a short distance from PI20, Hoover's nest!  With three eaglets this adult has time to hang out with what?!?!?!?!? Check the site and see the surprise!

Barb

From the above link:

From Dunedin Susan Pulling Robinson sent in this neat image of a Bald Eagle hanging out with a few of its friends, exotic peacocks.  "Why can't we be friends?"