It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
Got there around 9 and stayed to see all 3 up and about, one parent stayed in the nest while the other fly off to get food for their huge family. All 3 eaglets look good and active and are about 4 weeks old.

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Sally
Amazing photos.  Glad to see all three eaglets are doing OK. Thanks for the update.

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
Hopefully the nest will hold. I wonder where they find food to feed such a big family

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Hello,

Great shots how do you get such a high vantage point for shots like that, I always have the nest in the way.

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
That is a great shot. I rest my camera on my car window and aim upwards and crop a lot .

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Rockitglider
HThanks for the info, what camera and lens are you using now, because they look different than what you used to post before? Like better and brighter! Very nice.

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
well I still use the nikon d5500 but now use the sigma 600mm lens and I use the settings on camera better , I never really used many settings before . I take a lot of crappy photos though but the sigma is a good lens

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Stylechick60
Such beautiful shots!!  thank you !  They're so cute❤️

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2021, at 9:28 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 well I still use the nikon d5500 but now use the sigma 600mm lens and I use the settings on camera better , I never really used many settings before . I take a lot of crappy photos though but the sigma is a good lens

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/It-s-3-eaglets-for-saturday-tp7575846p7575853.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Hello,

I used to have the d5500, it was a great camera! I found it harder to use after switching from the d3200. On your lens are you using the contemporary or the sport model? Thanks,

Kit

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
contemporary the sport lens was too expensive, for action i use a lighter nikon 200-500  lens

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

Rockitglider
Hi again naturegirl,

That's cool, I use the Nikon 200-500 too for everything with the d500, but I think the Sigma might be as good or better, jury is still out on that. I know the Tamron isn't as good as the Nikon IMO. The newer Sigma Sport looks good so far but you're right it is very heavy. I tried it at Delray Camera. Great for a tripod though?

Kit

Re: It's 3 eaglets for saturday

naturegirl
Kit,  I got the sigma at delray camera. I would say the heavy lens are good with a tripod or when shooting from a car or boardwalk where you can rest it. Staci-lee