JAN 21: Working on nest

I arrived at the nest at 8:45. Lazaro was already there. Both of the pair occupied the nest, which has  some large branches placed haphazardly on top of it.

The eagles were trying to reposition them into the nest structure but I saw little progress.

The male (Pride) soon flew off but arrived carrying a small fish. He did not bring it to the nest and appeared to land near the old nest, but deeper into the woodland out of sight.

Pride returned and worked on the nest while the female (Jewel) mostly watched.

Both flew off before I departed at about 10:00 AM.

Re: JAN 21: Working on nest

JesseG8r
Sounds like no eggs yet then.