JULY 17: Both Eaglets perched near nest

In between rain showers, I checked on the nest for about 45 minutes from 7:40 AM. I immediately heard both eaglets calling from an area to the east of the nest, about halfway down to SW 208th Avenue. They were close to the sidewalk but I had to move up the slope along the edge of Pines Boulevard to finally see them behind the Melaleuca trees. They were  roosting near each other in the same tall pine.

The male eaglet was in plain sight but the cloudy and dark conditions produced a poor image:

The female eaglet was lower down and partially hidden in the foliage: