JUN 3: Male Eaglet takes flight

Phil Martin made two visits with interesting observations and a fine shot of both eaglets on the nest. He reported (June 3):

"I was at the nest at 10:44 this morning. The male Eaglet was perched on a tree, in front of the nest. He stretched his wings for a couple minutes and took flight back to the nest. At the nest he did some “Helicoptering” and joined his sister on the perch on the west side of the nest. "

"I passed by the nest at 4:45 and both Eaglets were on the nest eating. "