JUNE 16: Both adults and one eaglet flying over west Miramar this morning

JUNE 16: Both adults and one eaglet flying over west Miramar this morning

At 6:18 AM this morning one of the adults was flying a course from the direction of the nest SE towards the big lake in Sunset Lakes. Only  about 10 seconds later one of the juvenile eagles followed the same course. They were against the eastern sky and my photos turned out bad. I noticed the immature too late to get a recognizable shot but got good binocular view.

Here is the adult-- it does have a white head but I do not know which of the parents it may be, assuming they are from the Pembroke Pines nest which is less than 2 miles away:

Then, at 7:03 AM a second adult flew the same route. It may be the male or even the same one I saw earlier. It was also quite far away, but off to the west so I could see its plumage details:

No one has reported seeing or hearing the second eaglet , so please be alert and report any sightings.

Yesterday morning, just after sunrise, the male flew over the same area: