Jan15 Nest Visit

NotToofast
Eggs are in the nest, but not visible...Pride and Jewel are incubating. I was told by Luis they are exchanging duties as customary...he mentioned the "Change of Guard" may happen around 10 AM and around  4 PM ...

I did not see Pride this time, but Jewel(?) was in nest duty...

I was also told they started to spend all day sitting in the nest the week before Christmast ...that indicates eggs being laid..
The implication is that eggs should be close to hatch...probably this week, max next week ..

So then will be able to see the "fuzzy heads" Hopefully!!

Re: Jan15 Nest Visit

Watcher
Thank you for the update at the nest