Jr fleeing the nest and landing

Rockitglider
Jr trying to get away from the little Shrikes attacking him while sitting in the nest. This will make him leave soon I think. You can see the Shrike behind Jr in the first picture getting ready to attack.

Re: Jr fleeing the nest and landing

Stylechick60
Wow!  He’s so much bigger than those little bullies...why do they pester him/her?🤔

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2018, at 8:52 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jr trying to get away from the little Shrikes attacking him while sitting in the nest. This will make him leave soon I think. You can see the Shrike behind Jr in the first picture getting ready to attack.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-fleeing-the-nest-and-landing-tp7574953.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Jr fleeing the nest and landing

naturegirl
Have you seen the family fly together yet? I know as of april 3rd the parents were still bringing food and trying to coax out of the nest to follow but hasn't happened yet

Re: Jr fleeing the nest and landing

Stephanie5056
Ok. I just passed the area on my way to Coral Springs and I’m going to go later.  Do I pass the Lyons road exit or pull over right after the sign?

Thanks

Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2018, at 9:34 PM, Stylechick60 [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wow!  He’s so much bigger than those little bullies...why do they pester him/her?🤔

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 11, 2018, at 8:52 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jr trying to get away from the little Shrikes attacking him while sitting in the nest. This will make him leave soon I think. You can see the Shrike behind Jr in the first picture getting ready to attack.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-fleeing-the-nest-and-landing-tp7574953.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-fleeing-the-nest-and-landing-tp7574953p7574954.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.

Re: Jr fleeing the nest and landing

naturegirl
Coming from powerline going west on 10th just after the lyons rd exit sign there is a small shoulder on the right where we pull over.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 9:07 AM naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Coming from powerline going west on 10th just after the lyons rd exit sign there is a small shoulder on the right where we pull over.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
NAML
Great. Thank you so much.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Jr fleeing the nest and landing

geogirl
I stopped by pretty quick yesterday around 4pm and I didn't see any of them :(