Jr is getting airborne

naturegirl

Re: Jr is getting airborne

Stylechick60
He’s fledging !   Beautiful pictures!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2018, at 12:08 PM, naturegirl [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-is-getting-airborne-tp7574907.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Jr is getting airborne

naturegirl
He or she has a big fan club waiting to see him fly, he's still getting fed and I think this is the first time he has gone up on that branch

Re: Jr is getting airborne

Stylechick60
Do you photo the, from 10th street?  I have seen someone there at times with a camera.  This was before I knew of the eagles.   I'm so excited to know we have mom and dad coming back every year!

Sent from my iPad

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-is-getting-airborne-tp7574907p7574909.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Jr is getting airborne

naturegirl
Yep there are few of us that check on the nest and we pull over on 10th. I meet Kip yesterday so I'm sure more amazing pics of his will be posted. Saw the whole family today and jr looks huge to me and anxious to start flying. None of us have seen him past that first branch yet and we figure he's about 3 months old. Haven't seen or heard of anyone getting close or harassing the nest area unlike other areas. Heard there was one down in southern broward where property is for sale and nest might be in jeopardy

Re: Jr is getting airborne

Stylechick60
I don't understand people !   I'd like to harass the people who are idiots!  πŸ˜
That's sad about the south broward nest. Hopefully it will be ok.  Well if I ever see someone parked along 10th again and I'm not rushing to work I'll stop by and say hello. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of our eagle family. I just love all birds. πŸ˜€

Sent from my iPad

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-is-getting-airborne-tp7574907p7574912.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Jr is getting airborne

naturegirl
Here are a couple from this morning

Re: Jr is getting airborne

Stylechick60
I love it!   I wish there was a WebCam up there! Are used to watch that DeCora Iowa Eagles via WebCam! I would play it live at my station while I cut hair LOL

Sent from my iPad

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-is-getting-airborne-tp7574907p7574914.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Jr is getting airborne

naturegirl
check out his live cam there are eagles active now https://www.nefleaglecam.org/

another live cam http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Re: Jr is getting airborne

Stylechick60
Omg thank you !

Sent from my iPhone

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Jr-is-getting-airborne-tp7574907p7574916.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML