Larger shots of Chicks

Re: Larger shots of Chicks

Speechykeane
Great picture!  and how exciting, three eaglets!  Both adult eagles are definitely still at the nest..  I saw them both today as drove by around noon.  :-)  One was in the nest and one was in a tree just west of the nest..

Re: Larger shots of Chicks

Rockitglider
Hi Speechykeane,

Thanks for the update, guess I would have to stay longer than 3hours to see the changing of the nest some days.

Kit