Look who was still haging around Friday

Rockitglider
Juvie was looking pretty good, maybe looks a little smaller to me, maybe not. Overall it's still looking good. Hope it has a good life.

Enjoy, Kit

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stylechick60
Bless its heart! I wish that he/she had a friend ♥️
Hope those little birds are not pestering anymore!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2018, at 3:00 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Juvie was looking pretty good, maybe looks a little smaller to me, maybe not. Overall it's still looking good. Hope it has a good life.

Enjoy, Kit

http://bald-eagles-of-broward-county-florida.1638815.n2.nabble.com/Look-who-was-still-haging-around-Friday-tp7575031.html
To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

One more shot in the nest

Kit

To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Yes, it looks a little lonely to me.

Kit

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stylechick60
Wish we could find a friend for her/him ♥️

Tammie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 6, 2018, at 3:14 PM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, it looks a little lonely to me.

Kit

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

naturegirl
Thx Kit. That's great news she must be able to feed herself by now. Were the parents still around or is she on her own? Hoping the parents nest again next year. Interesting she is stil hanging around the nest

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Rockitglider
Hello,

I waited until the sun went down and the juvie left to the palm trees over by the pond in the clover leaf, and I didn't see the adults. So I think you might be able to see them or hear them (Making calls after waking) before sunrise, but they leave right away after the sun rises. Sometimes they are over by the north end of the clover leaf (NB Turnpike exiting to the WB Sawgrass), they seem to like those trees over there, and I don't blame them it's absolutely beautiful over there, and lots of food sources with water on both sides. I ride my bike through there on the parks bike trail looking for them in the off season and I have seen the female there before nesting began in the middle of the day once, here's a picture of her hiding in a tree, almost didn't see her there.

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stylechick60
So Mom and dad are still around?  Cool. I wonder if they have anything more to do with their offspring?  Guess they don’t go north anymore........?

Thank you for always sharing your following on the eagles, Kit.   We should start naming them 😉

Tammie

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 7, 2018, at 11:42 AM, Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I'm all for naming them Tammie

Kit

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stephanie5056
I saw the parents a couple of weeks ago and got a great photo. Im sure they are around now. They just want their little one to learn how to survive. I really wish the AEF would put a cam up there  for everyone to enjoy

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:34 PM Rockitglider [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm all for naming the Tammie

Kit

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida, click here.
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Rockitglider
I tried to ask for name suggestions on Facebook, but everyone just made jokes about it, none were serious. I had a few, but I can't remember them now but I will try to think of some and post them and maybe we can get them actually registered with Eagle Watch Program, I think this nest is registered, it has a number.

See ya, Kit

I saw mom and dad at the nest yesterday 🦅🦅

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stylechick60
Stephanie....How cool they are still at nest!!  ❤️ wonder if the youngen still hangs with them.   That would be a good  research paper on eagles and their babies and how life goes on with them. 😊

Kit.. we will think of something for names.   Let’s work on it 😉

Tammie

Sent from my iPad

Stephanie5056
I think I saw the little one the other day. From the Sawgrass. I may go to the park today. When the babies leave the parents may hang around for a while. They usually do. Then they leave and most times separately. Then they meet again!  I really wish there was an Eagle cam there. We could see so much more  every time I see them it’s such an amazing feeling   I went to the Pritchett Farm last year and saw E9. Amazing. You should go next year.

Re: Look who was still haging around Friday

Stylechick60
Good morning !
I thought eagles mated for life so assumed they stayed together always.  Interesting........

Where is the Pritchett farm?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:24 AM, Stephanie5056 [via Bald Eagles of Broward County, Florida] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think I saw the little one the other day. From the Sawgrass. I may go to the park today. When the babies leave the parents may hang around for a while. They usually do. Then they leave and most times separately. Then they meet again!  I really wish there was an Eagle cam there. We could see so much more  every time I see them it’s such an amazing feeling   I went to the Pritchett Farm last year and saw E9. Amazing. You should go next year.

To start a new topic under QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QUIET WATERS PARK DEERFIELD Eagle Nest Observations & Photos, click here.
NAML