Look whos back in Deerfield

Rockitglider
Hello everyone,

I was checking back at the eagles nest as I often do and I saw the eagle back in Deerfield sitting by the nest, so I hope they have a successful nesting season this year. I will follow them throughout the season and I will post pictures as if I can take them. I don't want to get too close so they might not be the best shots, but at least it will be something to look at.

Sincerely, Kit OrcuttEagle at Quietwaters

Re: Look whos back in Deerfield

Speechykeane
Yes!  I have been watching the nest as I drive by daily to / from work...  I've only seen one Eagle at a time for the past month or so..  so I am not sure if BOTH eagles are back in town..

Re: Look whos back in Deerfield

Hello

Here's a couple of shots from last Saturday. These were taken next to each other, She was sitting in the nest, and He was watching from a nearby tree.

Kit

Re: Look whos back in Deerfield

Speechykeane
AWESOME pictures!  Thank you for posting them!  I am so excited to see both eagles back..  looks like we may get to see another "family" start!